- Australia’s Athletes & Sports Team Begin Cleaning Up (In A Health Way) Their Sponsorships : Fossil fuel companies are on the way out, being replaced with things like electric cars and protein powders.
- More Skeletal Muscle, Better Cognition : Very interesting research.
- Tabletop Games as Therapy : Interesting – would love to see even more research on this area.
- Social Robots Have Potential to Supplement Stuttering Treatment : Both improvements in speech fluency and communication confidence.
- New Tech for Gene Therapy Could Advance Longevity : BioViva’s CEO Elizabeth Parrish tried something similar a while ago (2015), and now it seems that the technology, testing and measurement aspects have improved enough to make it reasonably widespread. And yes, less expensive.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. to learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.