- From Snapshot to Movie: Biosensors and Longitudinal Health Data : The potential future of wearables (moving health data collection from intermittent & reactive to continuous and proactive) is very bright indeed.
- Possible Prevention Of HIV Replication Using CRISPR Gene Editing : Very interesting trial.
- CAR-T Therapies For Tackling Lupus : Wonderful.
- Diagnosing Both FA And DMD Disorders Using Avatar’s Motion AI Tech : Quickly – six months ahead of the doctors in this case.
- The First Known Microbes That Can Eat Only Viruses : Incredible potential.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.