- Development Of A Global Virus Outbreak Monitoring System : The long-term goal – to detect and identify all viral, bacterial, and fungal species present in a single sample.
- Healthy People Who Reduced Their Caloric Intake 25% Became Epigenetically Younger : Interesting research..
- For The First Time In History, PASLI Disease Has An FDA Approved Treatment: Leniolisib : Wonderful.
- Uber Health Rolls Out Same-Day Prescription Delivery (US-Only, For Now) : Nice one.
- Base Editing Technology To Develop A One-Time Treatment For Spinal Muscular Atrophy : Promising indeed.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.