- Bone Density Changes in Space Linked to the Gut Microbiome : Very interesting, and certainly an area to keep an eye on (especially if you plan on travelling to the Moon, Mars or just an orbiting space station of some kind).
- Scientists Identify Thousands Of Unknown Viruses In Babies’ Diapers : A fascinating source of information.
- Advance in Intelligent Neuroprosthetics May Benefit Those With Motor Diseases : Promising.
- Graphene ‘Tattoo’ Successfully Treats Slow Heartbeat in Rats : Human trials soon.
- The ‘Stepping Stone’ Approach to Getting Longevity Drugs to Market : An interesting way to approach things – bringing geroprotective drugs to market for specific disease applications, rather than their potential longevity benefits.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.