- Implanted Ultrasound Lets Chemo Access The Brain : Getting drugs (for glioblastomas in this case) through the blood-brain barrier. Wonderful.
- Accexible Prescreening Tool For Dementia-Related Biomarkers : Carla Zaldua Aguirre (Accexible’s co-founder and CEO) gives a brief overview of how everything works.
- Using ‘Mini-Brains’ To Study Microglia (The Brain’s Cleanup Crew And Key Players In Several Neurological Diseases) : Nice one.
- AI Predicts Future Pancreatic Cancers : Noting those at highest risk up to three years before diagnosis.
- Skin Patch For Toddlers With Peanut Allergy Shows Promising Results In Late-Stage Trial : Wonderful.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.