- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Improve Colorectal Cancer Screening : Interesting approach – would be wonderful to see it applied to a wide range of conditions.
- Hope For Early Treatment Of Brain Degeneration In Children With Xeroderma Pigmentosum : Promising indeed.
- If AI Invents A New Medicine, Who Gets The Patent? : Interesting question.
- Synthetic Eye ‘EverPatch’ Tissue Approved by FDA to Tackle Global Donor Shortage : Wonderful potential.
- AI Translates Brain Activity Into Words : For everyone who’s unable to speak, this has some truly incredible potential.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.