- At-Home Ketamine-Assisted Therapy For The Treatment Of Depression And Anxiety : Very interesting area.
- On The Way – A ‘Fix’ For Heart Attacks : It’s currently working in porcine models, human clinical trials should begin in a year or two.
- New Approach For Reprogramming Pluripotent Stem Cells Could Standardize The Reliable, Large-Scale Manufacture Of Cells For Research And Therapy : Wonderful.
- The Incredible Potential Of (And In Many Cases, Need For) Robotic Caregivers : Interesting.
- The Complexity Of Rolling Out (And Paying For) An Alzheimer’s Drug, Which Is Obviously In High Demand : Eisai’s Leqembi has received full approval in the US (no doubt this will also be the case in many other countries, once the rollout begins), though it’s not exactly cheap. Still, it holds incredible promise.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.