- ‘I like to focus on the highest quality food first and foremost. So if I eat chicken, it’s free range…‘
- ‘just like weight trainers periodize their training, I do similar things with food. I dont always do the same thing … I might be vegetarian for 10 days then have 2 or 3 days of throwing meat into the mix.‘
- ‘I shop primarily straight from the farmer in the case of eggs, chicken and bison, otherwise organic & farmers markets.‘
- ‘I also throw the calories all over the map. High calorie days, low cal days, cleansing (zero cal days).‘
- ‘I also stagger weeks of high / low cals based on my training. Heavy training = high cals, then a week off = low cals.‘
- ‘ahh, beverages – great question. Distilled water primarily. I drink tween 6 and 8 litres a day … plus green tea and red wine – but only the best. Life is too short for bad wine. Same for cheap beer.‘
- ‘low fat is BS. We need fat. Low fat simply means high carb and processed through the roof.‘
Overall it was a great discussion. For details of the next one (and info on how you can join in), head over to the Twitterchats page. See you there.