- Maik Wiedenbach interview : Maik is the World Physique ‘Personal Trainer of the Month‘ for March 2012. You can see the full piece here.
- ‘Know Your Own Skin‘ iPhone app : we noted several very interesting applications for both Android and iOS, including the ‘Know Your Own Skin’ app (iPhone only for now). Anyone here tried it?
- Fitocracy : Although the site‘s been around for a while, the addition of various Red Bull challenges has really given it a push. Good stuff.
- Larry Smarr article : this piece in MIT’s Technology Review neatly describes why I’m a huge fan of the ‘Quantified Self‘ movement. Very inspiring story.
- Pivothead Video glasses : stumbled across these the other day. Anyone here used them for something like snowboarding or skateboarding videos?
- Ekso selling first exoskeleton : we first saw this a while ago, at a TED conference. Absolutely incredible. Now Ekso (formerly called Berkeley Bionics, if you don’t recognise the name) is starting to sell these fantastic devices.
- The ‘Truth About Exercise‘ documentary : I noted this one briefly in the recent discussion on Mike Mentzer. It combines HIT-style training with a new battery of tests and observations; fascinating ideas overall. Would love to hear what you think.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.