- Medical Marijuana and Chronic Illnesses in Older Adults : May assist with the pain/sleep disorders/anxiety from chronic conditions including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, neuropathy, spinal cord damage and multiple sclerosis.
- HIIT And Reduction Of Colon Cancer Growth : Promising indeed.
- Aging/Self-Experimentation Study : Very interesting survey on the various supplements, fasting approaches etc which are used in order to help tackle aging. Keen to see which approaches are most commonly used (my own is a combination of supplements and Intermittent Fasting).
- Fighting Weight Gain With Darkness : Limiting exposure to light at night appears to help prevent weight gain (primarily an increase in body fat). Would love to see a whole lot more on this.
- Young Bone Marrow Rejuvenates Aging Mouse Brains : It prevented the typical cognitive decline – preserving memory and learning skills.
We also talked about Sleep and ‘cleaning’ the brain, Filtering – and reusing – toxic wastewater in cities and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.