During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Boosting Muscle Stem Cells To Treat Muscular Dystrophies And Age-Related Muscle Decline : Very interesting.
- Physical Activity And Healthy Brain Aging : Doesn’t really matter whether it’s hiking, running, or lifting – just keep moving.
- CRISPR Has Been Used To Treat US Cancer Patients For The First Time : An extremely promising part of a trial currently underway at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Best Time To Exercise To Get The Most Rejuvenating Results : A mid-morning session results in more oxygen in the cells, and a more rejuvenating effect on the body.
- 3D-Printing a Human Heart : Fantastic. This video takes a look at the process involved, and the key benefits of doing things this way.
We also talked about The ‘Eternus’ pill, Curing osteoarthritis through gene therapy and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.