- Bone Marrow Transplants Increase Healthy Lifespan in Mice : Another extremely promising mouse study (humans soon) on longevity.
- Antibiotics and Vitamin C Halt Cancer Growth : Very interesting approach.
- Generating Large Quantities of Stem Cells From a Small Amount of Blood : Promising indeed – particularly for those with vascular diseases.
- Exercise Encourages Consumption of Healthier Foods : Very interesting research.
- Machine Learning Overtakes Humans in Predicting Death or Heart Attack : Perhaps unsurprising, yet still wonderful to see. Suspect we’ll soon see similar capabilities in many other diagnostic areas.
We also talked about Stem cell therapies for sports concussions, The link between obesity and depression = dietary fats entering the brain and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.