- Aerobic Exercise Lengthens Telomeres and Buffers Against Stress : Very interesting piece of the FoundMyFitness discussion with Elissa Epel. Aerobic exercise not only reduces stress, it lengthens telomeres.
- How the Brain Changes When Mastering a New Skill : The treatment of brain injuries is about to take a huge step forward. I suspect this’ll also take us closer to Matrix-style ‘instant learning‘.
- Two Hours a Week Spent Outdoors in Nature Linked With Better Health : We noted recently that a bit of time outdoors can help alleviate depression. Seems it benefits general health as well.
- First Quadriplegic Treated With Stem Cells Regained Upper Body Movement : Promising indeed – look forward to seeing a whole lot more on this approach.
- George Church’s Ever-Growing Spreadsheet Of ‘Genetic Changes Which Could Make You Superhuman’. : Yes please.
We also talked about The FDA-approved anti-aging drug candidate, Sauna use for the prevention of Cardiovascular & Alzheimer’s Disease and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.