- Preventing Diabetes With Intermittent Fasting : We’ve discussed the potential benefits of Intermittent Fasting many times on this site, and it’s always wonderful to see the research on areas such as this.
- Weightlifting Better At Reducing Heart Fat Than Aerobic Exercise : Very interesting.
- Discovery Of Schwann Cells’ Ability To Generate Large Amounts Of Myelin : Should lead to treatments for a number of neurologic conditions.
- HIV Cured In Mice (Human Trials Soon) : Promising indeed.
- Nerve Surgery Helps People With Paralysis Control Their Hands And Arms : Fantastic.
We also talked about Rejuvenating the aging Thymus, The incredible potential of single cell writing with CRISPR and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.