- XPRIZE’s ‘FutureofLongevity‘ Impact Roadmap : Wonderful depiction of the future (though I personally see it as being slightly conservative – I suspect we’ll have even greater benefits in much less time). Curious – how do you see the coming years?
- The Power Of Walking : A short, regular dose leads to a variety of fitness & health benefits.
- Tens Of Thousands Of People Begin Testing A Potential HIV Vaccine : Promising indeed.
- Growing Human Organs In Animal Embryos : Interesting approach.
- An Alzheimer’s Blood Test (Predicting Onset Up To 20 Years In Advance) : In addition to being able to respond to the brain changes much earlier, this would be a great way to scan people for various clinical trials (to look for even better treatments).
We also talked about Long-term (5-10 years) effects of surgical knee repair, Impossible Burgers on grocery store shelves (from next month) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.