- Qalytude : The First Online Clinic Dedicated To Age-Slowing Medications (think metformin, rapamycin & NAD) : Very interesting – suspect we’ll soon see a number of similar clinics.
- Regrowing Cartilage In Human Joints : A mechanism for cartilage repair has been discovered, which should lead to treatments for conditions such as osteoarthritis – as well as partial regeneration of things.
- Link Between Eating Mushrooms And Lower Risk Of Prostate Cancer : Very interesting research.
- First Application Of Genetically Modified, Live-Cell, Pig Skin To A Human Wound : Wonderful.
- Turning CRISPR Into a Virus-Killing Machine : Fighting everything from Ebola to the flu.
We also talked about Ethics of experimental treatments & those on the diseases of aging, Singapore’s sugary drink ad ban and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.