During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- A Self-Cleaning, Bacteria-Repellent Surface : Wonderful – would love to see this in kitchens, gyms, hospitals etc worldwide.
- Yoga Is Good For The Brain : Interesting addition to all the ‘aerobic exercise is good for the brain‘ research – yoga.
- Fish Oil Supplements Can Significantly Improve ‘Night Vision’ : Very interesting research.
- Reductions In Air Pollution Yield Fast And Dramatic Impacts On Health-Outcomes, As Well As A Decrease In All-Cause Morbidity : Good news for those suffering from air pollution, globally. Hope it also applies to fire-related smoke, and that from volcanoes.
- Discovery Of A Key Neural Circuit Regulating Alcohol Consumption : Promising indeed – this will hopefully lead to various treatments for alcoholism, and a vastly reduced risk of it happening at all.
We also talked about The ethics of paying to take part in an anti-aging clinical trial, Diagnosing concussions by analysing hand movements and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.