- Enhanced HVAC Strategies For Your Gym / Health Club : The research into the aerosol spread of SARS-CoV-2 continues; here are the current suggestions for gym owners. Great information.
- Regular Testing of Sewerage For SARS-CoV-2 : This is a brief look at the NSW Sewage Surveillance Program, though similar programs are doubtless in operation worldwide. Or soon will be.
- Watch the CYBATHLON 2020 (Global Edition) Competitions Via Streaming Video : November 13 and 14. Looking forward to it.
- Reduction Of Environmental Pollutants For Prevention Of Cardiovascular Disease : This would certainly be a wonderful way to tackle things.
- Muscular Atrophy Can Be Combated By Boosting Expression Of A Single Enzyme : Enormous potential – for those with neurodegenerative or inflammatory diseases, in patients who spend long periods in intensive care units, or as part of an anti-aging toolkit.
We also talked about Many gyms switch (or have already started) to a hybrid physical/digital model, Ayahuasca tea and the formation of new neurons and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.