- Vaccines For US Children Could Be Authorized By September : Interesting idea – clinical trials with people 16 to 12, then 12 to 9, then 9 to 6.
- Is There a Cure for Aging? : Great to see yet another ‘Cure for Aging‘ article. Look forward to seeing much more focus (and money, time and research) on this area.
- Identifying Genetic Changes In Tumors To Predict Effectiveness Of Immunotherapy Drugs : Wonderful.
- Potential Treatment For Hunter Syndrome : Promising indeed.
- The Precise Cause Of Sarcopenia Discovered : One step closer to preventing (and ultimately reversing) it.
We also talked about Data sharing and human genome research, Gene therapy for cats, dogs, and horses and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.