This week on Straight to the Bar...
- Can Some Drugs Delay Aging? : The anti-aging articles continue – this time via the Washington Post, looking at the TAME study.
- Israel Continues Its ‘Green Pass’ Reopening, Bars With 40% Of The Country Now Vaccinated Against COVID-19 : A gradual return to normalcy, with restaurants now permitted to resume indoor dining and green pass holders being able also now have a drink at a bar.
- ‘Landmark’ Schizophrenia Drug in the Wings? : Promising indeed.
- A New COVID-19 Test To Detect Past Infections : Interesting idea.
- Rapid 3D-Printing Of Organs : Fantastic.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.