- Apple’s New Health Features In iOS – To Share Data With Doctors & Family Members, Track Trends Over Time : Really keen to see all of these put to the test – particularly the ‘tracking over time‘ part. Enormous potential.
- Retinoids Help Repair Aging/Photodamaged Skin : Turn back the clock.
- Christian Eriksen’s Collapse & Why Athletes Have Cardiac Arrests (Video) : This is a fascinating look at both the Christian Eriksen situation, and heart-related issues in athletes more broadly.
- Mosquitos Infected With A Bacteria Known To Confer Dengue Resistance Released In Parts Of Indonesia : Promising.
- The First New FDA-Approved Treatment For Alzheimer’s Disease In Two Decades : Expensive and ambiguous, but available.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.